The organza fabric is one of the most significant silks available in the market. It is a versatile fabric and goes best with prom nights and cocktail evenings. The material radiates royalty. Organza has remained relevant from the golden times to now, owing to its exuberant nature.
It might look like a light fabric, but on the contrary, organza is quite dense. You can buy organza saree online or in stores. One can gauge the fabric quality by how sheer the fabric is and how thick the fall is. Women have given organza sarees a more exciting twist in the past few years.
Magazines and social media platforms have popularised numerous celebrities donning these styles, setting new style standards for women. They take cues from it and bestow elements of their style as well. Pastel organza sarees are best-loved among women of all age groups.
Besides, one can never go wrong with pastel colors. They are needlessly charismatic and suit Indian skin tones. If you are someone who loves to channel her inner diva with a dash of desi, you can buy organza sarees online.
STYLING TIPS FOR ORGANZA SAREE
Organza sarees are highly spiffy. But the styling manner also influences the final look. You could play around with different styles to see what suits you best. You must also make sure that the fabric is flattering for your body shape.
1) Keep the pleats bare minimum. Most organza sarees are printed, and heavy pleating will cause excess bloatedness.
2) Free-falling pallus look more elegant and flowy than pinned-up pallus. They also look more chic and elegant. Besides, pinning up coarse fabrics will give an unwanted bulky appearance.
3) Try more neutral palettes because they look effortlessly fabulous. If you opt for a vibrant saree color, go for neutral makeup tones. A slight blush and pink lipstick will go a long way.
4) Sleeveless blouses compliment the saree brilliantly well. They allow you to present a sleeker look, and the saree is the center of attention.
5) If you wish to cinch your waist, try a neutral color belt. It will define the waist and give it a modern twist.
6) Since these are vibrant sarees with beautiful floral motifs, they go with pearls, diamanté or semi-precious jewellery. You want something that stands out but at the same time compliments your outfit.
7) You could also try hand-painted options, which are becoming more popular.
8) You can try a more romantic hairdo since organza sarees usually blossom with grandeur.
9) Do not shy away from accessorizing. Jewelry does not have to limit to earrings. Try a dainty choker. Preferably something that has ornaments hanging from it. Golden jewelry is a win-win situation with organza.
10) You can also take hints from Sabyasachi’s raw, unedited aesthetic. His natural styling embraces the essence of an Indian woman, with kohled-out eyes and a neutral lip.
11) Carry a sleep clutch or a potli. Preferably a bright color if your saree is neutral or vice versa.
12) If you’re heading out for a daytime event, try wearing sunglasses. They complete the look, add an element, and protect you from the harsh sun rays.
Unlike earlier, organza is making its way into the bridal section as well. After all, who can forget the iconic floral lehenga by Sabyasachi? This beautiful piece was made with organza as well.