The quote “first impression lasts longer” is still very much relevant even in 2021. So if you are looking for the coolest haircuts that would help you maintain a fresh and cool appearance in 2021 you have found yourself on the page where you will find answers to your queries.
For your sake, I have compiled a list of at least 15 haircuts that are suitable for men in 2021 and without much ado let’s get started right away.
- Undercut faux hawk haircut: This haircut is for men with thin hair and receding hairlines. This style is best suited for men who want their hair to appear fuller than it actually is. Psst: if you’re in Nashville, get the best Nashville barbers at Scout’s Barbershop here.
- 360 wave: This hairstyle is popular among the black community. It used to be a style known for RnB artiste as far back as the early 2000s. This style gives a ripple appearance and is suitable for men with short black hair.
- The peaky blinders hairstyle: Trending on the acceptance of the TV series Peaky Blinders. This haircut is befitting for people with full hair or anyone who’s a fan of the Shelby family.
- Curly drop hair: This is a suitable hairstyle for men with curly hair. Here the topmost part of the hair is curled and full while the sides are tapered or buzzed.
- Taper squared neckline haircut: This style is usually done with scissors and not clippers. You will need to regularly visit your barber to ensure the tapered part remain low otherwise it will outgrow your desired level.
- Crew cut: this haircut is a classic and is not going out of trend soon. You can even combine this style with faded sides to get a more fancy look.
- Side part: This simply involves a straight vertical cut into your hair. Although there are now variants regardless, it still rocks.
- Pompadour haircut: This is a real classic, named after Madame de Pompadour. This haircut exudes masculinity with voluminous top hair flowing to the back.
- Low skin: This is a near bald hairstyle. The hair is significantly low. If you keep full beards this might be a fit for you.
- Twist curls: Here the topmost part of the hair is twisted while the underpart is buzzed.
- Short hair with drop fade: This is another trendy haircut for men in 2021. Here the top hair is trimmed while the sides gradually fade.
- Braided bun hair: This is a fit for men with long hair. The hair is braided with braids, most people use black, but you can choose your most preferred braid color from a wide range of existing colors.
- Bro flow: This is another hairstyle that requires less barber work. All you have to do is allow your hair to freely grow towards the back. Regularly comb it backward too.
- Curtain hairstyle: This is a fit for those with thin hair. Your hair is parted down the middle and it is styled into a wavy curtain.
- The Harvard Clip otherwise known as the Ivy League haircut is one where the full top hair is swept to the sides while the underpart is nicely tapered.