If you know about a partner visa application, then you would be well-versed with the fact that it is an arduous, cost-burdening, and often stressful process for many couples. You might be planning to go and live with your partner but some reasons such as lack of enough proof to prove your relationship, file with an incorrect format, incorrect information, character test failure, and inadequacy to add child’s details might be some potential reasons for your partner visa denial.
But, with plenty of years advising on and having submitted hundreds of partner visa applications, below outlined are some of the most reliable tips to lodge a successful partner visa application. The partner visa migration agent Adelaide at visa agencies is proficient in advising, suggesting, and taking care of all the bumps that might appear while filing a visa application under any stream.
Things To Consider While Applying For A Partner Visa Application
Some of the most important things that you need to take care of while filing a partner visa application are highlighted below. Please, have a look:
- The Documents That Needs To Be Included In The Visa Application– In considering a partner visa, some important documents would act as steady proof for confirming your relationship with your partner. Your documents must include primary as well as secondary documents. Primary documents are those that depict the purpose such as a joint bank statement that includes both applicant and Australian Sponsor’s name and the address that you are staying at. Whereas, secondary documents include photos, statements from friends or statutory declarations, postcards, and birthday cards; these usually are not that significant in comparison to primary documents. To be precise, keep your documents relevant and succinct.
- Getting Married Or Registering Your Relationship– The processing times for a partner visa is not quicker if you are in a spousal relationship or a de facto relationship. Both types of relationships must meet the legislative criteria. However, you must understand that in a “ de facto relationship”, you will have to convince the minister that you have been in relation with your partner for at least 12 months. This 12-month requirement is not needed if you are in a registered relationship. Getting married and registering your relationship may also face you up for certain legal consequences, accordingly, you must seek legal advice before deciding to continue with that.
- To Open a Joint Bank Account– The financial aspects of your relationship is one of the most critical areas that can prove your relationship. While having a joint bank account is one way of establishing that you share finances, it’s not needed that you open one for the sake of a partner visa application. In short, if you have legitimately discussed opening a bank account to cover shared expenses or have joint savings then there is probably a huge benefit in doing so. However, for you, it is still possible to explain how you share your finances in your statements and provide some documentary evidence of this.
- Scenario Of Break Up Or Relationship Ending– Well, the case of your break up or relationship ending can impact your partner visa depending on the period when you have suffered a breakup. Broadly speaking, if you have obtained permanent residency, then a relationship breakdown won’t affect your status in Australia(unless it is found that your relationship wasn’t genuine or that you have provided false information). However, having a breakdown before your permanent visa grant might result in visa rejection or cancellation or you can also be deported back to your home country.
- Work During Partner Visa Processing- The visa approval for a partner visa is done usually after 12-18 months. However, the Australian department shows that the time for visa approval takes a lot more than that. The onshore visa applicants will automatically receive a Bridging Visa. This means that there are no restricted work rights or even study rights.
For many people, a partner visa application seems a little time-consuming and confusing, thus it’s always better to have someone right next to you. With the purpose of the hassle-free visa application process, faster service, and untroubled steps, it is important to have a partner visa agent Adelaide. At professional migration consultancies, you can have an entire suite for a successful application at one only spot.