Watching movies is a favorite pastime for many people. Movies are not only entertaining but also informative.
Before the internet, you didn’t have the choice to watch your favorite movie. You had to watch whatever was aired on the TV. But things have changed with the advent of the internet. Today, you can download movies online. Some ways allow you to download movies free of cost.
In this brief guide, we are going to share six ways to download movies for free.
Here you go with the details:
- Torrent websites
When we think about downloading free movies, most of us think about torrent websites. Although this is an illegal method, it is used by millions of people. You will find many torrent sites offering large varieties of movies. When using a torrent site make sure that the site is safe to use. In this case, you can rely on Uwatchfree.
If you are unable to access the site, it is because it is banned in your region. But no worries, as you can use the Uwatchfree proxy site. The same goes for all other torrent sites that might be blocked in your country. Look for the mirror or proxy link and you are good to go.
- Saving movies for offline viewing via streaming platforms
Most of the popular streaming platforms allow you to save movies for watching offline. OTT services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Videos, Zee5, and Hotstar give you the option to save your favorite movies for offline streaming.
However, this method is not exactly free as you will have to subscribe to the OTT platform to access this feature. If you have a subscription, you can save as many movies as you want and watch them later.
- Use the “Index of” method
One of the easiest ways to download movies is using the “index of” method.
- First, launch your web browser.
- Now type “index of *movie_name*” in the search bar.
- Click open the first search result.
- You will be shown all the available links to download the movie.
- Select your preferred choice and click on it and the movie will start to download.
- Use YouTube downloader
YouTube is not an OTT platform per se, but it does offer a good collection of free and paid movies. You will find many documentaries and classic movies on the site. Besides that, it also has many mini web series and TV show episodes.
The problem with YouTube is that it doesn’t allow you to download any videos from the site. But that limitation can be removed using a YouTube downloader. With the help of a YouTube downloader tool, you can download free movies and other videos from the website.
This is yet another method you can try to download movies on your smartphone.
- First, install BeeTV on your device and open it.
- Now search for the movie you want to download.
- Click on the movie. After it opens, click on the option ‘Watch now’.
- Wait for the links to load, and choose any link you want.
- Select the option ‘Copy to clipboard.’
- Now launch your web browser, and paste the link.
- Click on the ‘Download’ option and you are done.
- Use Telegram
Many of you may not know this but you can use Telegram to download free movies. They have a very good collection of newly released and latest movies.
- Open Telegram.
- Search for the movie you want to download.
- Now look for the movie, and click on the Download button on the top-left of the message.
- Once the download is over, save the file in your gallery.
Downloading movies online for free is easy if you know the right methods. You can try any of these methods to get your favorite movies for free.