Spring season is the most important time to be planting trees in Dubai. The soil here is extremely fertile and it makes it perfect for new trees to grow. In early autumn, there are many boughs on the trees which are ready to burst with buds waiting for insects to land and start feeding from the newly shed leaves. When the season ends, the trees start falling and a new season has started. This is when you need to start looking out for the right outdoor flooring Dubai that can make your house look great in spring season.
- One of the biggest benefits for outdoor flooring in spring season is that the soil is very loose and full of moisture which provides a perfect environment for various species of plants to grow well. The cool season in Dubai also makes it perfect for different types of trees and shrubs including cactuses, azaleas, honeysuckle, spirea, and many more. For your gardens, there are several species of palms and fruit trees like dates, grapes and figs which grow well in Dubai. Palm is the most popular palm tree in Dubai which is planted in almost all the gardens.
- The second biggest benefit for outdoor flooring Dubai in spring season is the availability of water. The city receives a lot of rain water which is required for domestic purposes like washing and cleaning. However, there is an increased demand for water by local residents which means you will find more fountains and outdoor water features in the city during the spring season. You can also find outdoor water features in parks and residential areas like schools, residential complexes, and commercial complexes.
- The third benefit for gardens in spring is that you will find an increase in the growth of trees and shrubs. Trees provide shade to a garden and also provide a cool and refreshing environment during summer and the hot months of summer. Spring provides a perfect environment for tree growth and a vigorous growth of shrubs means more greenery to the outdoor landscape of your home or garden. With more greenery comes more beauty and color.
- The fourth benefit is the availability of oxygen. During the hot months of the year, the air becomes less oxygenated. This lack of oxygen can cause several illnesses like respiratory ailments, brain disorders and damage to the skin due to ultraviolet rays exposure. With a little change in the outdoor flooring installation, you can avoid this problem and protect yourself from illnesses. There are outdoor flooring materials like rubber that can be used as an alternative to fabric material.
- The fifth benefit is the use of water in the form of a pond or a waterfall. This water source provides the outdoors a refreshing and rejuvenating feeling that cannot be found indoors. A water feature in the garden provides a relaxing spot where one can enjoy the beauty of nature. The sound of the trickling water and the sight of it can serve as a source of inspiration and a good oasis in the middle of a stressful day.
- The sixth benefit is the beautification of the outdoor space. If you install beautiful outdoor flooring in your garden or patio, the space will surely become more attractive and inviting to visitors. The installation of beautiful outdoor flooring in spring adds style and elegance to the outdoor space. Apart from this, the beauty and elegance can also be attributed to the various accessories that can be added to enhance the overall look of the space. For instance, by adding wrought iron outdoor furniture to the outdoor space, you can make it look more romantic and sophisticated.
- The seventh benefit is the protection of the outdoor flooring. It is important to protect your outdoor flooring from various factors that can cause damage to the floor such as spills, oil, water, and insects. By using protective sealants that are specially formulated for outdoor surfaces, you can extend the life of your outdoor flooring. Using sealants helps to protect the floor from various weather elements. It also makes the outdoor space more welcoming and comfortable. Thus, installing the right types of outdoor flooring in spring can bring many benefits for outdoor flooring in your home.