Golf cart users can easily relate that the seats of the carts are prone to damage. In such a case, nothing works better than golf cart seat protectors, which protect your seats from damage. And using the right type of golf cart seat protector is equally important. So let’s see how to choose the best seat covers for your golf carts.
Recommendation on Golf Cart Seat Covers
So what do you want for the golf cart seat covers? Breathable to avoid sticky sweating? Durable enough to maximize the serving time? Stylish enough to refresh the carts without missing amid the crowds? By the way, fit my golf carts, that is to say, have the covers that go well with my carts.
Then let me introduce to you 10L0L, who brings exquisite golf cart seat covers that are elegant looking and protect the seats to the maximum. The brand has a wide range of golf cart seat protectors, which means that you can get your hands on the covers of your choice. Its golf cart seat covers feature:
10L0L’s golf cart seat protectors are made of breathable mesh and polyester, allowing them to cool down and maintain the right temperature. It is extremely important, especially when driving on burning hot days. Besides, they are scratch-resistant and thus durable. They are also machine washable and easy to dry.
- Special design:
Most 10L0L golf cart seat cover sets feature 3 separate storage bags to store your cups, keys, and phones.
- Wide availability
10L0L offers golf cart seat covers that can fit different golf carts, be it EZGO, Club Car, or Yamaha.
- What’s more, they are easy to install and have many colors to choose from.
How to Install Covers?
Once you have the golf cart seat protector, you have to install them properly. Golf cart seat protectors are easy to install if you know the right procedure. Follow this exact step-by-step procedure for your old golf cart seat cover replacement.
- First, remove the hip restraints and seat hinges from the seats
- Put the seat cover on the table in an upside-down direction.
- Heat mold the seat cover from the corners so they are easily foldable and adjustable when you place your seat on the cover.
- Place your seat in the center of the cover to install the cover symmetrically.
- Now staple the cover with the seat from the middle of all four directions.
- Flip the seat to see if you have stapled the cover at the right positions. See if the cover is installed symmetrically on both sides of the seat.
- After ensuring the symmetry, you now have to staple the cover from the rest of the places. For this, start pulling the covers from corners and staple them after removing any entrapped air between the seat and the cover. Pull them with full strength so that all the air is removed.
- Staple the whole cover along the boundary of the seat. The more staples you put on your cover, the better it is attached to the seat.
- Once you have stapled the whole cover, now cut off the additional cover with a cutter. Cut the cover along all the stapler points to remove all the extra covers from the seat.
- Now, your golf cart seat protector has been successfully replaced. You can now install the hip restraints and seat hinges back before installing your seat in the cart.
Tools You Need
The following sets of equipment are what you need to renew golf cart seat covers.
- Heat guns are helpful to heat mold the covers since you need to stretch the cover around the corners of the seat.
- A pneumatic or squeeze stapler is used to attach the covers to the seat.
- You also need to have a Torx wrench and sockets to fix the cover on the seat properly.
- A cutter to cut the additional cover.
10L0L’s reliance on maintaining the high quality of its product has urged golf cart users to trust them. Whether you are a golf enthusiast or using the golf cart for casual purposes, 10L0L brings the best golf cart accessories for everyone. They manufacture golf cart windshields, enclosures, covers, mirror kits, steering wheels, fender flares, seat belts, light kits, storage baskets, hip restaurants, arm sets, and every other product a golf cart user may need.