Makeup is never complete without perfect eye makeup. A perfect eye makeup speaks a lot about your style. You don’t have to be a makeup expert, knowing what is best suited for your looks, you can do a perfect eye makeup.
If you are looking for a perfect eye makeup, here are a few steps for it:
- The first step is to use concealer to even the colour of the skin beneath your eyes. It means to apply concealer and dot it with your fingertips or go in for a concealer brush. See that you do not use concealer beneath your eyes as it would reduce the face depth.
- The second step is to prime your eyelids. Primer makes your makeup to move on smoothly and helps to last for long hours. This is an essential step to keep your eyeshadow to exist for long hours. Eyeshadow is available in palette and in many sizes and colour combination. You can purchase eyeshadow palette online where you can find many options and choose the one that suits you.
- The next step is to highlight the inner eye. This step is essential, and you would go for it once you see the good results in it. For this, blend a bit of your light eyeshadow into the eye’s inner corner. This step brightens your eyes and face as well. You can use the brush or dab it using your fingertips by pressing into the inner corner.
- For the next step, all you need is to line the eyes. For this, you require eyeliner and then kajal. Eyeliners makes your eyes to pop and if you blend them well, it gives a vow effect. You can also use an eye pencil or a liquid liner. Line up your eyes close to the upper lashes that come from the inner to the outer corner of the eyes. If the liner smudges, you can take it off using a cotton swab. You can also try the faces Canada magneteyes kajal to line up your eyes to give a perfect look5. As a next step, you need to highlight your brow. Take the same light eyeshadow and lightly dab it on your brow bone. For this, focus on your mid-brow to the other area. Just blend it by dabbing it using your finger. You can also use a pencil to apply it below and above the brow.
- As a next step, you need to highlight your brow. Take the same light eyeshadow and lightly dab it on your brow bone. For this, focus on your mid-brow to the other area. Just blend it by dabbing it using your finger. You can also use a pencil to apply it below and above the brow.
- Once you have done applying with the eyebrow colour, it is time to touch up your eye lashes. In this step, you need to curl your lashes. An eyelash curler does this work. Eyelash curler makes the fullest and longest lashes look better. You can even heat the curler using a blow dryer for a few seconds for an extra effect. This step will make your eyelashes appear fuller, more prominent, and the eyelashes will curl better also. But heating the curler to be done carefully as you should not end up burning your eyelashes.
- Now, you are done with the lashes, the last step is to apply mascara. Your look will be better with a little mascara. You need to place the mascara brush wand at the bottom of lashes and wriggle it back and forth through running it upwards. Continue it for a few sweeps and use it to your bottom lashes also.
- Once you have done this, the last step is to apply the actual eyeshadow. Choose the eyeshadow colour from the palette, and that suit your skin colour and occasion. Take the eyeshadow from the palette using the eyeshadow brush and gently tap it on your eyebrow. Spread it at all places for an even look. If you want an intense colour, then go for two strokes. While applying the eye shadow, you first use the shadow primerto take any excess oil from the eyeshadow.
Follow the steps to get a neat eye makeup. Also, one point to note that eye makeup is the last step while performing your facial makeup process. So, place your regular make up by applying a concealer, foundation, blush, etc. before, you apply the eye makeup.