The Canadian government introduced a new electronic immigration system, In January 2015. This Electronic system enables skilled and skilled immigrants to accelerate entry to Canada. Express Entry is an online immigration application system that allows individuals to submit a profile and be considered qualified immigrants.
Candidates with the highest rankings can apply for permanent residence.
The Express Entry program allows individual provinces and territories to use the system to recruit suitable candidates through provincial nominee programs to meet labor market demands.
How does it work?
For Express Entry, your application will be ranked according to a point system.
If you have a high rank, you will be asked to apply for permanent residence as a Qualified Immigrant.
After your application, your PR request will be processed within the next six months.
How to Apply for EE?
Registering for Express Entry is a two-step process.
The first step is to submit your profile which requires the following documents:
- Language test results
- Diploma assessment report
- A passport or travel document
After submitting your profile and receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residence in Canada, you will need to provide a more substantial application that includes;
- letters of reference
- additional identification documents
- police certificates
- and the results of a medical examination.
How to Qualify for Express Entry
You will qualify for Express Entry if you meet the eligibility criteria for one of the following programs;
- Skilled Worker Program
- Skilled Worker Program
- Canadian Experience Class.
You must qualify before applying for the Express Entry by getting 67 or more points on a 100 point scale.
There is a selection factor that evaluates applicants interested in Express Entry and awards them 100 points. If you score above 67, you can qualify for the federal skilled worker program, and you will not be eligible for the program.
These points are determined by;
- education level (25 points)
- abilities in English and French (28 points)
- work experience and skills (15 points)
- age (12 points)
- Arranged job in Canada (10 points)
- Your spouse’s details (education, work etc) (10 points)
An Ideal Candidate for EE
Following are the requirements to be an ideal candidate for Express Entry Program;
- Being elderly under 30 years old.
- Have at least two diplomas or one Master’s degree
- Be able to demonstrate moderate to high proficiency in English or French (reference level 9 or above from the Canadian Language Benchmark [NCLC])
- Have at least three years of qualified professional experience
Some additional requirements to boost up your points;
- Greater linguistic competence in English and French
- Masters or doctorate education
- Work or study experience in Canada
- A Canadian brother or sister currently residing in Canada
- An agreed job offer from a Canadian company
- An appointment from a provincial appointment program
Express Entry Guide
Consultants at Canada Prime Immigration provide detailed information regarding EEP. We guide you on how to attain maximum points to qualify for Express Entry.