Imagine you are working on an important project, and suddenly the screen flashes with the error code PII email B47d29538f12c20da426″. The worst feeling, right? You are stuck in the middle of your work, and if you don’t know how to fix it, then all you can do is keep staring at the screen cluelessly.
This Microsoft problem is annoying and can cause a mess if your important projects are pending. But, the article below will guide you on how to fix Microsoft Error [pii-email-37f47c404649338129d6] easily and effortlessly. But before that, let us know what exactly is what are the causes of the error.
What is Microsoft Error [pii_ email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
If you use Microsoft Outlook as your email and calendar service, then you have probably encountered the most common type of errors. These errors are caused when the Microsoft Outlook program does not read or write the files required to run.
A number of different errors can cause this. Still, some of the more common causes include installing the wrong version of the software, having invalid settings in your computer’scomputer’s memory, or accidentally deleting the correct file.
Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is a
Windows 10 problem. This error is related to Outlook Express or Windows Mail. S.M.T.P. Servers conflict usually leads to error. If one tries to send mail without the improper account settings, then the error occurs.
Causes Of Microsoft Error
● S.M.T.P Server issue during Sending Email.
● Outdated Outlook
● Interference due to duplicate email accounts
● The incomplete installation process of Outlook
Quick Guide To Fix The [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error
● Log out from all the mail accounts
● Log in with the main account.
● Download web-based outlook version
● Update the outlook version.
If the above steps error is fixed, then it’sits good, but if it is not, then there is more to it. Your issue might be more complicated if you need a proper outlook.
Detailed Guide On How To Fix This Error
Method 1 – Auto Repair Tool
● Click on Windows Button
● Search program and features
● Look for Microsoft Office 365
● Click on the edit button
● Click on “”Repair””
● A dialogue box will appear
● Follow the instruction
● Restart to Outlook
● Check if the error code is gone
Method 2 – Server Requirement Check
● From applications open Ms. Outlook Server
● Open File
● Go to Account Settings.
● From the account setting window, click the Email tab.
● You will find a dialogue box similar to the following image.
● In Outlook, select account
● You will find an email address on the list
● Select the address
● Go to settings
● the online setting of the email should be opened
● Now, an outgoing server new tab should be opened
● You will find some options
● Click on the first option.
● Click “”Ok””
● All your settings will be saved.
● Restart Outlook
Method 3 – Duplicate Accounts Check
● From Outlook, click on Menu
● Open account settings click on the mailing tab.
● Check the duplicate account.
● Click on remove
● Restart Outlook
Method 4 – Server Port Number Check
● Outlook should be opened
● Click on the file Check
● From Account Settings Options, press on the email option
● Choose your email account from the list.
● Email Account is created.
● Click on more settings.
● Internet Email Settings should be clicked.
● Advanced Tab should be clicked.
● Change the (S.M.P.T.) port number from 465 to 587.
● Click on okay
Method 5 – Check Antivirus Software on your window.
● Disable Antivirus
● Click On Start
● Select Update and Security
● Check on the option Security of Windows
● Virus/ threat protection should be checked
Method 6 – Reinstall Outlook
● Uninstall Microsoft Outlook
● Go to the Control Panel
● Click Program and Features
● Double click on office 365.
● Reinstall Outlook
Method 7 – System Scan
● Check your computer’scomputer’s system registry to check if there are any errors.
● If there are any errors, they will usually be listed as “System Error(s) and Fix” or “”System Registry””.
● Run a system scan and repair tool
● Click on the “”Settings”” option at the top right hand side of your screen
● Select “”Delete or Delete All””
● Select “”OK””
● This will then delete the corrupted files from your system and make it a much better and stable one.
Method 8 – Use Registry cleaner
● Use a registry cleaner
● Registry cleaners automatically scans and detects the errors
● First back up the files and settings of your computer before you install the Windows registry cleaner. finally go into the program and run the “”FixMsp”” tool.
● This tool will fix the various errors in the map database
Many of the errors that can be caused by the Microsoft Outlook program will show up in your Windows task manager, but if you want to fix them more permanently, you may need to get into the program itself. Fortunately, this is really quite simple. Most of the errors that can occur while using Microsoft Outlook will be fixed by restarting your system. You should also take a look at the ”Advanced Task Manager’ Manager’ options, as these can often cause more serious problems.
If you do find that your error messages are showing up frequently, and there is no obvious reason why then you may need to use the Microsoft “Registry Cleaner” utility. This program will scan through the registry database and fix any damaged or corrupted files that are inside it. Unfortunately, this tool can be very hard to use for anyone who does not know what they are doing, but it’sits worth trying for sure. The Registry Cleaner program is found in the “Add & Remove Programs” section of your Windows system. To use it, you should first restart your computer, and then you should choose “Add/Remove Programs”.