Are you looking for a cool and comfortable environment for your room? If your answer is yes, then this piece of information would be very helpful for you. Here, we will tell you how to keep your room cool and comfortable with and without an air conditioner. An air conditioner is the best cooling solution for your room. Modern air conditioners are efficient, economical, and smart.
A discussion about a modern air conditioner would be unfair without mentioning Samsung air conditioner. Samsung is one of the most popular electronic brands in the world. Its air conditioners are considered to be among the best. Plus, the air conditioner price of Samsung is affordable. It is the right choice as an air conditioner for your home. However, there are other non air conditioning ways of cooling your home.
Let us find how you can make your room cool without air conditioners
- Keep the blinds closed – It is a very simple and very effective tip for homeowners. Today, most homes complain of excessive heat but the owners are unable to find out the actual reason. The windows are responsible for absorbing maximum heat during the summer months. Keeping the blinds closed will minimize heat absorption through the windows.
- Use blackout curtains – The blackout curtains minimize heat absorption through the windows. Black curtains are natural insulators which block sunlight from warming the interior of your room. Black curtains reduce heat absorption by 33 percent.
- Close unused doors – The unused doors inside your building are responsible for absorbing outside heat. Closing unused doors will minimize heat absorption by 20%.
- Go for soft lights – Bright lighting of a room is essential to lower its ambient temperature. Bright light is always responsible for increasing the temperature of a particular area. During summer months, you should prefer soft lights in order to reduce the effect of heat inside your room. There are many advantages of soft lighting which have been understood by home interior designers and architects.
- Use low absorption construction material – The usage of low absorption construction materials is highly recommended since these construction materials radiate maximum heats. Modern home manufacturers and designers opt for low heat absorption tiles, paints, bricks, and pipes.
- Use room coolers – Room coolers are very adept in providing the necessary comfort and wellness. Modern coolers reduce the humidity of the room and enhance the cooling effect while being highly energy efficient.
In case you are opting for a Samsung air conditioner as a cooling solution for your home, then you must follow these steps to use your air conditioner more efficiently. This would also help you in saving a significant amount of money on your electricity bills.
- Use a ceiling fan – Running a ceiling fan at low speed along with the air conditioner will help you in cooling your room faster. Plus, it will also reduce your dependence on air conditioners. This combination can reduce the operating time of your air conditioner by a few hours.
- Use energy saving mode – All Samsung air conditioners come with smart energy saving mode. Hence, you can easily opt for the energy saving mode and reduce electricity consumption. The energy saving mode is the most effective and economic mode of air conditioning.
- Regular servicing – The AC filter and panels need to be cleaned and serviced regularly. In case you are not willing to get hold of a technician, you can manually use a vacuum cleaner to clean it once a month. The filter can be cleaned with soap and water and dried in sunlight for reuse. It increases the cooling effect of the air conditioner.
- Maintain a fixed temperature range – Maintaining the temperature of your air conditioner within the fixed range of 21 to 23 degrees Celsius would give you optimum cooling effect without putting any extra effort on the compressor. When the air conditioner is operating at a very low temperature, then the compressor is put under pressure. It consumes more electricity than it does while operating at higher temperatures.
Are you planning to purchase a Samsung air conditioner? If your answer is yes, then you can visit Bajaj Finserv EMI Store to check the latest deals and offers on Samsung air conditioner. You can get a fair deal on air conditioner prices from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Plus, you can also avail a number of facilities like No Cost EMI on Zero Down Payment on selected Samsung air conditioners.
All Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card holders are eligible for multiple pre-approved offers on loans, credit cards, EMI options, and others. Visit Bajaj Finserv EMI Store today and check the latest range of Samsung air conditioners. If you are not a Bajaj EMI Network Card holder, then you should apply for one immediately.