Are you looking to update the firmware of your Orbi? If so, then you have stumbled upon the right post? Here, we are going to give you step-by-step instructions on how to update Orbi firmware. Although Orbi firmware can be updated using various methods, this piece of writing covers the Orbi firmware update process using orbilogin. So, without any more delay, let’s get started.
Step-by-step Instructions on Updating Orbi Firmware
Whenever you plan to update the firmware of your Obi, consider getting it for both your Orbi router and satellite. Doing so will help you make the most of your Orbi and you will be able to enjoy internet on all your devices connected to the Orbi network.
- To start with, download the Orbi firmware as per the model of your device and get it saved on your system. You can also unzip the file (if needed).
- Now, plug in your Orbi to a working power socket and turn the power button on.
- Next, open a web browser on the device you have downloaded the firmware update.
- Type orbilogin.comin the web address bar and proceed further by hitting the Enter key.
Quick Tip: Keep in mind to use the updated web browser to access orbilogin, else you may run into issues like orbilogin.com not working.
- You then will be asked to enter your username and password. So, do the same.
Note: If you have changed the default credentials of your Orbi, consider using the changed login details to get success with the Netgear Orbi login process.
- After entering the necessary details into the given fields, click OK to take yourself to the dashboard of your Orbi.
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced > Administration.
- Locate the Firmware update option under the Administration tab and then select the Manual Update option.
- This will reveal the firmware update option on your screen.
- Now, click Browse to select the file that has been downloaded by you in the beginning.
- Make sure you select the right file for uploading firmware on your Orbi.
- Once done with selecting the file, click Upload for initiating the firmware update process on your Orbi.
- The firmware update process may take some time to get completed. Thus, be patient and avoid doing any other activity on your device.
- The time Orbi firmware update process gets completed, you will be notified about the same.
This is all about how you can update the Orbi firmware using orbilogin.com. We hope you will get success with the overall process.
Also Read : free guest posting sites Australia
At times, users report that their Orbi is not working after firmware update. If you are also experiencing the same, try the troubleshooting steps listed below:
Troubleshoot: Orbi Not Working After Firmware Update
- Power cycle your Orbi router and satellite by unplugging both the devices from their wall sockets and plugging them back in after some time.
- Make sure the firmware version you have updated on your Orbi is not corrupted.
- Ensure the cable connecting your Orbi router and satellite is not damaged. Also, check if your devices are receiving sufficient and fluctuation-free power.
- Verify if you have updated the right firmware version on your Orbi. If not, you need to reset your device to default settings and configure it again.
By trying these steps, you can make your Orbi up and running again in no time. Just in case you need any more assistance when it comes to taking your Orbi experience to the next level, shoot your query in the comments section. Also, let us know how did you find the post.