Nowadays, everyone is using Instagram on their mobile devices. It is a social media platform where you interact and create your content and get followers. If you are a new user on the platform, you will be trying hard to increase your reach, but you are not the only one who is struggling and finding ways to increase your followers on Instagram. It is a fun app that has become a tool for content marketing, network building, selling, and audience growth for brands and individuals. Among other social media platforms, Instagram is the most used platform by people, with 200 million active users monthly. If we talk about facts, 1.6 billion likes and 700 images are shared by users per day on Instagram. In 2014 the engagement rate of Instagram was 57 times more than Facebook. So, It would sound great to you.
Several competitors are in search of getting followers on Instagram by going against the Instagram algorithm. But I will make you aware of hacks that you do not know about before. We will discuss hacks that will help you increase followers, either you are an individual or running a business. if you are looking for increasing Instagram followers, Some points that you should consider are below mentioned for your Instagram profile:
- One of the big problems with people who can not gain followers is not consistently posting the content. Consistency is essential on Instagram. Most followed accounts to make sure the feeds and content they post are fresh and new. So posting days will be a good option for getting Instagram followers.
- The logic behind continuous posting is that the more content you post, the more people will share your content, leading to fantastic opportunities for you. You need to focus on quality, too, because quality content attracts the audience and other users.
- Consistent content helps you reach a new audience, and followers get to know about your brand identity. Moreover, it shows that you are active on Instagram. If you post content after months, it will sound like you are not active enough on your profile.
Initiate conversation and give response to comments-
- If you are looking to get numerous Instagram followers, set a time you will use Instagram. Getting Instagram followers is all dependant on your activity time on the platform. You might be wrong if you think you post the content and your work is done because engagement is also essential.
- You should engage with your followers and non-followers because people follow you to engage with you.
- Followers get happy when you reply to their comments, or you can just like their comments and posts. When you do this, they share your activity on their profile in stories by tagging, which will ultimately result in your favor because it will increase your reach and awareness.
- In research, 71% of people follow a social media profile or brand for engagement purposes.
Craft appealing caption on your post-
The caption you give to your feeds is also playing a significant role. People who follow you also read your caption. So it would be best if you crafted some creativity in the captions. There are various caption formats you can apply. Check below to know:
- Question-based caption
- Recommendation requests
- Personal stories
- Tag a friend feeds
- Photo sharing posts
It would be best if you used caption effectively. You can write something related to humor which will help in engagement. For example, Posting a question-based caption will get you more comments that have two benefits likes and shares. People will start sharing your content with their friends, and your account reach will increase this way.
Try to post the different types of captions. Change is a must; otherwise, people will get bored of your profile by visiting the same captions and content. Keep trying new techniques for increasing Instagram followers.
Optimize your profile bio-
Whenever a person visits your profile, the first thing they notice your bio. After that, they read your bio and get the idea of which kind of person you are and what you do, etc., so it is a must to have an excellent written bio that should be appealing.
A clear quality image or profile picture-
- You can share a hashtag or post the link in the bio. In addition, you can give your contact information like email id or contact number.
- Language should be straightforward. It should not feel like a robot has written your bio.
- Your bio should be based on what you want to tell the audience about your brand and you. If it is about the brand, then your bio should give a feeling of an authentic account whether you are verified on Instagram or not.
- You can add a brand logo, which will give you a brand identity. You can add emojis too. Make sure your bio is not lengthy. Keep it precise and brief.
Promote your Instagram presence-
- If you’re using other social media platforms except for Instagram, what you can do is, you should promote your profile on other platforms and sites, too, where you have your profiles.
- It is necessary to promote outside Instagram if you want to increase your Instagram followers.
- Promoting your Instagram profile on other platforms will help you get a new audience and followers on your Instagram profile and visibility your profile.
Add brand-specific hashtags in your feeds-
- Hashtags are essential. People search for hashtags and visit new profiles and feeds, so you should add appropriate hashtags related to your brand and profile. Hashtags are essential for increasing your reach and creates awareness of your brand and profile.
- Instagram followers and likes can be increased by using hashtags in your feed content. It is a fact that feeds in which hashtags are used get more likes and comments than those without hashtags.
- Hashtags are responsible for more visibility to the new users and will result in getting you followers.