These days, QR codes are very trending, and you can find them everywhere. QR stands for Quick Responses and they are mostly used for promotional purposes. Yes, businessmenuse QR codes to provide some discount offers to attract their customers towards their business.
But still, there are so many people who do not have much information about the advantages of QR codes. So,below mentioned are some of the advantages of QR codes. Hence, along with huge benefits, there are some drawbacks of QR codes that you will also get to know here. Moreover, you can obtain additional information from any QR code survey.
Now, let us start with the advantages of QR codes!
Advantages of QR code:
- Versatility is the biggest advantage of QR codes.
- QR codes can be utilized for everything.
- A QR code can be scanned anytime.All you need is your mobile phone.
- It is a fast scanner and decreases the usage of paper and other material consumption.
- There is no need to type the URLs, and this is a great opportunity for visually impaired people.
- There is no need for writing the detailed information, and you will directly reach all of the information.
- It is almost free and less expensive. However, it can be used for any type of media.
- It does not need any kind of writing code.
- There is a large amount of information stored in it.
- Multiple uses of the codes can be done.
- There is no requirement of license for creating a QR code.
- You can easily create it on any free software, and your smartphone camera possesses the feature to read the bar code.
- You can effectively deliver the information to anyone by using the QR code.
- QR code provides the opportunity for advertisers that they can easily evaluate their customers’ responses and ROI.
- These QR codes are beneficial for both businesses andcustomers.
- It can combine different kinds of marketing streams.
- This code can be decoded easily at high speed from any direction.
- A QR code is the easiest way to connect advertisers with magazine and newspaper readers with just a click of a button.
Disadvantages OfQR Code:
- People are not much aware of QR codes.
- To utilize the QR code, you need a phone with a camera, and some people can’t afford that.
- These codes are only limited to the camera, and you can’t take benefit from it if you do not have any camera.
- Sometimes, the box of QR codes looks very odd on your product packaging. Therefore, some people even don’t place it because it doesn’t look good on the design of the product box.
In this high-tech era, you can’t deny the importance of QR codes.Nevertheless, after knowing about their advantages and disadvantagesmentioned above,you can now use them properly for your business growth. We hope that you will get maximum benefits by using the QR codes for the promotion of your business.