Netgear Nighthawk AC750 WiFi router is the most powerful and advanced device, delivering WiFi speeds up to 750 Mbps. It is a dual-band WiFi router that can easily support multiple devices and offer maximum stable internet speed. However, to make the most of it, you need to perform the Netgear Nighthawk AC750 router setup properly.
In the event that you don’t know how to perform Netgear AC750 setup or are getting technical issues while setting it up, don’t worry! This post has got you covered. Here, we will make you familiar with two methods to set up and install your Netgear Nighthawk AC750 WiFi router without any difficulty. Continue reading.
Netgear Nighthawk AC750 WiFi Router Setup & Installation
As we have earlier mentioned, there are two ways through which you can make your Netgear WiFi router up and running. They are:
- Using the Netgear Nighthawk app
- Via the web user interface
You can choose any method to set up your Netgear AC750 wireless router. Let’s get started.
1. Netgear AC750 Setup Using Nighthawk App
It is one of the easiest methods to set up a Netgear Nighthawk WiFi router. Apart from the setup process, the app also allows you to perform various tasks such as speed test checks, monitor connected devices, configure WiFi settings, and a lot more. To get started with the Netgear Nighthawk AC750 router setup using the app, here are the steps to consider:
- First and foremost, download and install the Netgear Nighthawk app from Google Play or App Store.
- Connect the antennas of your Netgear Nighthawk AC750 wireless router.
- Thereafter, turn on your router and connect it to the modem.
- Be sure that your mobile device is connected to a high-speed internet connection.
- Now, open the Nighthawk app on your device.
- Walk through the on-screen steps to set up your Netgear AC750 WiFi router.
In this way, you can complete your Netgear Nighthawk AC750 WiFi router setup. In the event that you come across any sort of technical issues during the setup process, restart your router and other devices once and try again. Just in case restarting doesn’t help you, opt for another setup method mentioned underneath.
2. Netgear AC750 Setup Using Web User Interface
You can access your Netgear WiFi router’s web interface either via www.routerlogin.net URL or using the default IP of your router. Let’s have a look at the complete steps to manually set up your Nighthawk AC750 router:
- Grab an Ethernet cable and use it to connect your Netgear AC750 WiFi router and modem.
Note: Make sure that the Ethernet cable you use is not damaged from anywhere.
- Afterward, plug your router into a wall socket and power it on.
- Turn on your modem as well.
- On your PC or laptop, pull up an internet browser of your choice.
- In the address bar, type routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 and hit the Enter key.
- As soon as the Netgear Nighthawk AC750 router login window appears, enter the user ID and password into the given fields.
- Since the Nighthawk router login details are case-sensitive, so be sure to enter them cautiously.
- Now, click on the Log In button.
- After logging in, you will see the Netgear genie smart setup wizard.
- Select the Yes radio button and click on the Next button.
- Go to the Router Status section to check the internet connectivity of your router.
Thus, you can manually set up and install your Netgear Nighthawk AC750 WiFi router with ease. Now, connect all your WiFi-compatible devices to the router’s network and enjoy internet connectivity throughout the home.