constant updating of coins and banknotes, we are using pretty much the exact same essential framework as we were in the Ancient Roman age and before. It’s always a bit about the coins you see, but in the 21st century people are expecting a major shakeup any time soon, and it’s all because of cryptocurrencies – check out Thor casino.
When Bitcoin was created in 2010 by a mysterious Japanese pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto it was little more than a complex and intriguing gimmick, but in just a decade it has become immensely valuable. Other cryptos such as Ethereum followed, becoming rather popular too, so much so that you can now play Ethereum online slots like Thunderstruck Wild Lightning Slots. But here’s the thing: is playing Ethereum online slots a good idea? Keep reading for the positives and the negatives…
What is Ethereum?
Right then, unless you are a bit of a cryptocurrency boffin you probably won’t really know what we mean by Ethereum, so let’s get to grips with what it is before we get into the topic using Ethereum to play online slots. Basically, Ethereum is a cryptocurrency in the same vein as Bitcoin, however it works in a slightly different way, with the block chain principle being taken to the next level in order an entire coding infrastructure that can be used by app developers too.
Over the last several years Ethereum has risen to become the most used cryptocurrency bar Bitcoin, and is a common favourite for investors in particular. The great thing about using crypto like Ethereum is that you can operate outside the traditional hegemony of global banks, thereby avoiding things like the 2008 financial crisis.
Benefits of using Ethereum for online slots
Not only is Ethereum a great tool for investors, but you can also play online slots using Ethereum! It is a real sign of how far cryptocurrencies have come in a relatively short amount of time, in fact crypto is often preferred by gamblers to normal payment methods. Here are a few benefits of using Ethereum for online slots:
· Anonymity: One massive reason why people prefer using crypto like Ethereum to play slots is because it grants you full anonymity in a way that regular bank transfers cannot do.
· Speed: Another important factor behind the success of Ethereum for slot gambling is the fact that payments are often made instantaneously.
· Trendiness: Imagine being that guy who plays online slots using a crypto currency… especially one like Ethereum. We wouldn’t want to be anybody else!
Negatives of using Ethereum for online slots
Despite the fact there are plenty of positives of using Ethereum to play online slots, we would be lying if we said there wasn’t a few negatives. Take a look at some of these negatives of using Ethereum for online slots:
· Hassle: Using Ethereum for online slots can certainly be a lot more hassle than it’s worth sometimes, so bare that in mind.
· Game selection: You might also find that the number of slot games you can play is limited when you play Ethereum slots.