The leading authority for everything Iraq goes on to offer dinar. The leading provider of all Iraq travel information and recommendations. The leading authority in Iraq tourism. The leading authority for Iraqi dinar and the dinar currency. Dinar guru has grown from having just one newsletter, multiple specialist reports, a membership only site, and an active forum of more than 70,000 of the smartest and most informed bloggers worldwide to now having two newsletters, the first a daily post and one a monthly update with even more information.
We were looking to see what the big myth was about dinars. So we went to dinar guru’s website… and it had a big myth that all of the content and advice on the site was from some individual that lived in a different country, and all this information was completely false. It was the exact opposite. We were shown many examples of past issues that dinar had dealt with, and the solutions they offered were the complete opposite to what the individual had promised.
This leads us to understand that the whole concept of getting “special rates” on the dinar by signing up to the dinar community was a complete crock. First of all, the sites where we had signed up were always sold out… there were never any extras or special rates available no matter what; secondly, the “discounts” mentioned never existed as they said they would give you a discount but did not. And finally, they never offered any support or guidance or helped to our problems but rather only promoted their products and made promises that they could not keep. And all this information came from the person we signed up to the dinar community!
This information also clarifies that the so-called “gurus” really do not have any inside knowledge or understanding of the workings of the financial markets or economics in general. They are just making claims and trying to get personal benefits from the people who are already members of the dinar community. All this is done under the guise of “endorsing” someone and promising them success. The truth is every guru in this world makes these types of claims. There is one big reason why every guru in the world claims to have inside knowledge of the entire market and economic system. That is because no one in the financial world has ever achieved anything close to that.
Now the question that still exists is why did all this happen? The answer is simple. The whole concept of dinar marketing is a big myth. There is no central authority controlling the trades and transactions of the currency exchange market… it is a market that is self-regulated by individual participants within a specific community. These communities can be anywhere in the world, depending on the size of the community and how connected they are. And yes, there are gurus in these communities as well.
But the reality is the same; the entire concept of dinar investment or investing in any investment instrument for that matter in the Middle East is completely a myth. You don’t send money to Dubai to invest in stocks; you send money to Dubai to invest in the actual housing market in Dubai, which is full of houses and apartments. So to take things a step further, why would you send money to Dubai to invest in shares, bonds, securities, commodities, currencies, or any other form of investment? You send money to Dubai to purchase an R.V.! Investing in a recreational vehicle in Dubai is a very sensible and safe move.
Dinar Guru Scam: How Does it Work?
The Dinar Guru is one of the many training sites on the Internet that offers their training to newbies and experienced marketers. The main objective of these websites is to help you become more successful online and achieve your goals through internet marketing. The products, training, coaching, and personal support they offer in every training course are well worth your investment. Here are some of the things you will learn when you become a member of Dinar Guru:
– The Dinar Guru has an alert list that subscribers can use. With the alert list, subscribers will receive email updates from the dinar guru when new products, training materials, articles, or other important information are posted online. You will hear about new content regularly from the guru. Subscribers to the dinar alert list will also receive emails with all the latest news in marketing and online business.
– Free conference call. One of the most impressive features of the Dinar community is the availability of free conference calls. With conference calling, you can hold your conference call without having to spend any money at all. The Dinar community includes the most successful gurus who have made millions through the Internet and now want to help you get all the success they have already achieved.
– Learn about the best way to invest your money. According to the guru, the best way to invest your money in the stock market is through buying and selling currencies. There are four major currency pairs globally: the dinar, the dollar, the euro, and the yen. You may opt to learn how to invest in only one or two of these currency pairs depending on your preferred investment vehicle.
– Dinar Guru Scam. The Dinar Guru warns that some Dinar investors use the Dubai government money to invest in the stock market to make their own money. If you lose your money in the stock market, you may not receive your government money back. Although this seems like a very good opportunity to earn a fortune by investing in Dubai real estate, it is highly suggested to stay away from this sort of opportunity.
– Dinar Guru Profits. The Dinar Guru claims that this program does not guarantee a 3% return per month, but the guru claims that you will have an excellent chance of earning up to twenty-five percent per month if you follow the rules and strategies of the program. Indeed, the Dinar Guru will not earn you a huge amount of money in the beginning. However, if you stick with it and use the techniques taught in the Dinar Guru, you can surely make handsome profits in the long run. Although the Dubai real estate market will continue to expand in the coming years, you will not experience any such growth if you ignore the opportunities for investment in the middle east. The presence of state-owned enterprises in the region and the local population’s hunger for foreign currencies will contribute to the region’s sustainable development.
A Review of the Dinar Guru
The Dinar Guru is an online publication that provides an inside look at the lives of dinar dealers in Iraq. It is not simply a review. I feel that a review would be too subjective. It is more of a newsletter packed with information and stories from the daily life of a real-life Iraq veteran. This is a collection of the best articles and videos from the website.
The Dinar Guru is not to like all of the other sites that review just the products or the companies, but it is a site that takes an objective approach to review the various areas of the industry. It’s all about Iraq, all the while providing recommendations on how to get started in the field of Iraq forex trading. If you are new to this type of market, you will learn a lot from the site. The Dinar Guru also provides videos, articles, and other resources that you will find helpful. You will hear story after story from the site’s subscribers, including those who have been in the industry for years and newly-established financial professionals who have just come into the fold.
The site is very critical of the boom and bust in the Iraq real estate market from the first issue. After the U.S. troop withdrawal, there was a 20% increase in subprime houses and condo sales. The real estate values were so poor, and home values were dropping, that individuals who were in the market to purchase R.V.s suddenly found them unaffordable. While the R.V. industry has slowed down somewhat and has brought back some of the left out of the loop during the boom and bust, there has been a significant increase in values.
In the second issue, Dinar Guru analyzed how you could analyze the value of an R.V. vehicle through the purchase of an “off the shelf” car accessory kit. Although the value of the cars was going to go down, as people began to realize that they were not getting the value they expected, the value of the R.V.s was increasing due to the accessory kits. These R.V.s had to be sold… and the Dinar Guru analyzed how much more they could sell them for… but still come within their target price. There was also a special report on this site to highlight how you could use the R.V. donation process at your local or dealership for tax benefits.
In the third issue, the site offers information on how you can help your local Iraqi government with the rebuilding efforts in Fallujah. The most pressing issues were security and water shortages. It was discovered that the population had only one water plant and that the plants were being attacked by I.S., which controlled the city. THIS SUMMER, the U.S. military is conducting military exercises in the city to prepare for an eventual withdrawal from Iraq. The Dinar Gurus offered some good analyses on this subject.
In the last issue, the site brought in some big guns… Dr. Henry Lee, a former vice president of the World Bank; Zbigniew Brzeszewski, author of several best-selling books on financial and economic issues; and Robert Kiyosaki, a philanthropist who has authored several best selling books on global leadership, social responsibility, and individual wealth building. They demolished seven myths taught by the so-called “Gurus,” which most Western marketers used to promote their products. This article is a summary of the seven “Guru myths.” The site has provided a valuable resource for students, investors, researchers, and business people interested in learning about International Business and Investing. As indicated, this is a great venue to research any topic you choose to research…