Where can you buy a house in Vancouver WA? There are so many houses in the area and neighborhoods in which to buy them that it can be confusing to figure out which setting will be best for you and your family. If you’re considering moving to the area, read on to learn about one of the best ways to decide where to buy your next home – find out why Vancouver WA homes for sale may be an ideal choice for you!
The Pros of Vancouver WA
There are so many reasons to love living in the Pacific Northwest that it’s hard to count them all. Let’s highlight some of the ones that have significantly impacted the last two years.
- Proximity to nature – The first thing that comes to mind is the city’s natural beauty. Who needs beaches with lakes, beaches, greenbelts, and forests nearby? Okay, you might need those too, but this is pretty dang close.
- Summer weather – Residents of Vancouver Wa are lucky enough to live in a climate with hot summers and moderate winters. It rains here daily, but you know what they say about rain. If you don’t like the weather, wait 10 minutes because it will change!
- Community – It’s easy to make friendships and surround yourself with people of common interest who care about each other deeply.
- No state income tax – Can you imagine never having to pay taxes again? Just think about how much more money you’ll be able to save up for your retirement or kids’ college fund. And then there’s your grocery bill which may go down a little bit if you shop there.
- No need for air conditioning – Many places in the country are either cold or sweltering hot. One of the things I miss most about California is being able to turn on the AC any time I want without worrying about an outrageous power bill at the end of the month.
- Calm and safe city – Even though crime rates are rising across the US, Vancouver WA is still one of the safest cities in America. Violent crimes per capita are considerably lower than national averages, and property crimes such as theft also happen less often than average.
- Access to the Portland International Airport – The accessibility to the International Airport of Portland while at Vancouver WA is quick. The airport is among the most rated in the country.
Are you ready to make a move?
The median home price in Vancouver is $564,900. Considering what has been discovered so far, this may be worth it. The cost of living is 4% lower than the national average. The air quality is healthier than in other cities and has a high income-to-housing ratio. If you are ready to make a move, Vancouver WA homes for sale may be perfect for you!
The Northwest is one of the fastest growing regions in the US, and those who choose to move here enjoy many benefits that make life simpler and happier. Living in Vancouver WA will allow you to escape urban living without sacrificing a vibrant lifestyle.