Being a rough and tough stock, we can utilize these custom mailer boxes for shipment. As these boxes are made from corrugated board, that’s the reason for considering them the most reliable and cost-effective shipping mailer boxes. A custom mailer box can be used to ship any weight and size of the product. Products like electronics, branded clothes, and pharmaceutical products.
How to select Corrugated Board Box styles?
Let get through different categories of mailer boxes:
1. Full-flap shipping Box
2. Roll End Tuck Front
3. Roll End Tuck Top
4. Tuck Top Auto bottom
5. Tuck Top Snap Lock Bottom
1. Full-flap Shipping Box: It has front and back flaps that fully overlap over one another and do not meet each other in the middle. Efficient for putting high stacking load of heavyweight products.
2. Roll End Tuck Front: This box has a cherry lock mechanism, lock from the front, dust flaps, and roll-over sides. Popular for e-commerce brands due to prime ease of assembly.
3. Roll End Tuck Top: The lid is closed from the top into the tray, with two dust flaps and roll-end sidewalls.
4. Tuck Top Auto-Bottom: The bottom of the box assemble automatically when the box is pop-up. Effective for large-size devices to put and ship.
5. Tuck Top Snap Lock Bottom: Also called 1-2-3 style box, it has a top tuck lid and a snap-lock bottom. More economical than the Tuck Top Auto Bottom because it does not require extra glue to construct the auto bottom panel.
Which one is better, the Simple Cardboard Box or the Mailer?
The quick answer is the mailer due to its sustainability and high durability. If you are looking for a bulky, heavy, large, or delicate product, then corrugated cardboard is the reasonable packaging option to go with. The customizing options can furnish these boxes to make it branded and take marketing advantage.
What stocks are available for the Mailer Box?
The choice of stock needs a precision decision to get exact numbers according to the requirement. Here we have mentioned the variant stock:
A) Brown Kraft Corrugated
If the client is eco-conscious and needs a 100% natural box, then the packaging material Brown Kraft will definitely be sued for it.
B) White Corrugated
SBS (Solid Board Sulphate) or SBB (Solid Bleached Board) are included in this category and thus provide the best printing quality at the lowest prices.
It is included in the luxurious packaging category and serves as an adorable marketing representative. Also, these boxes remain the center of unique attention for an upcoming visitor.
How will my boxes be printed?
In packaging two types of printing are applied extensively. Here they are
Under these methods, the colors scheme used to deposit the colors mixture in different proportions are CMYK and PMS.
Can my logo/artwork get any effect during the shipment?
Since white cardboard is excellent for full-color printing. But to make the colors more prominent and long-lasting, we can do lamination and do different texture effects. These embellishments also protect the printing and give extra bombshell printing quality.
These add-ons are described below:
1. Matte Lamination
It is the thin dull PVC film that makes the surface smooth and pretty cool for coated printing.
2. Gloss Lamination
It gives the surface an aqueous effect, making surfaces shiny and smoother.
The specific or selected area of artwork is undergoing gloss lamination, having the rest finished by matte coating.
4. Hot Stamping
Create gold metalized effect on the logo or texture. It makes the texture more premium and impressive.
Sometimes, the text or any part of the logo needs to be made uneven from surfaces for touch sensation. So, when we raised the text from the surface, it is called embossed, and when it is engraved into the paperboard, it is called debossing.
How does my business get benefits?
As we know, we are using custom-printed, mailer boxes just to protect the product. So, in a case where the client receives the product in an unexpected condition, then this is the big question mark for him. And he does not like to make another purchase from this sort of company.