Thinking of starting a WordPress website? You’re not alone. More than 39% of the world’s best websites trust WordPress.
Statistics show that more than 500 websites are built on WordPress every day. That is a huge number in comparison to Shopify or Squarespace, where the average is 60 or 80 sites. You can hire a freelance webdeveloper to have your own WordPess website.
This post intends to show you why WordPress is a great platform to start your new business and how you can benefit from the expertise of a WordPress SEO company to make you a millionaire.
Why You Should Consider WordPress
As many as 400 million people visit WordPress every month. Nearly 28% of all eCommerce transactions happen through WooCommerce. With over 50,000 plugins and 3,500 themes, it’s a great platform for new business owners to host and build their websites. Other reasons include:
Low Initial Investments
If you are skeptical, you can always have a test website set up for free. WordPress has great free and paid options to choose from. WordPress is the most popular choice because of the value it provides, especially at such flexible pricing options.
The Best CMS (Content Management System)
W3Techs researched that close to 60% of website owners trusted WordPress as their go-to platform. With Joomla (5.9%), Drupal (4.9%), and Magento (2.8%) following WordPress in their market shares.
Right out the box, WordPress is search engine friendly. The spiders (search bots) find it easy to crawl through the CMS, which is why Google and Bing love it.
Adaptive To Your Needs
Using the extensions and plugins available on WordPress, virtually nothing stops you from designing your site the way you want.
Safe And Secure
WordPress’s staff are constantly updating their plugins and extensions with the latest security updates, so you can feel safe while using this CMS platform.
Everyone’s Using It
Added to the fact that it’s simple to use, there is a vast amount of resources available online. You’re most likely to find the solution to any problem you might encounter.
With the shift in trends over the years, we’ve noticed how websites with lower bounce rates use a lot of images and videos on their sites. WordPress makes it easy for you to integrate your multimedia into your new website.
Find a third-party app or platform you like? You can easily integrate it with your site with the numerous plugins available.
Easy To Manage
It’s estimated that WordPress took 112 years (worth time in person-years) to build. And with over 6 million dollars to fund the project, they’re serious about their client’s security.
They update all their plugins regularly, and you also get notifications for the same.
Social Media Friendly
You can easily integrate your Instagram feed, tweets or even get Facebook reviews shown on your website, so you stay connected with your customers, always.
One of the best features is the responsiveness of themes. Your site is ready to be viewed on mobile without having to add any codes.
You can see why there are so many reasons to choose WordPress as your eCommerce CMS partner. There are many more reasons which include saving more money, the abundance of eCommerce-centric plugins, multi-user capabilities, and more!
But if you seriously want to become a millionaire, you need to invest in WordPress SEO consultants who can help you realize that dream.
How Do WordPress SEO Experts Help
Just like anyone can run, but an athlete always has a team of experts to help them win the gold; if you’re serious about becoming a millionaire, you need a team of experts on your side. Let’s understand how:
Audit And Analysis
While WordPress SEO is a good start, with the constant updates in Google Panda and Penguin, it’s really hard to accommodate the changes on your site. A WordPress SEO agency performs or WordPress development and see the following checks, so your website stays updated:
- They identify technical problems using tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, BuzzSumo, and more.
- They conduct crawl tests that analyze errors in crawls.
- They check for broken backlinks.
- They analyze missing tags if any.
- They check for duplicate content.
Based on the information gathered, they develop a tailor-made strategy with both long-term and short-term goals to grow your business. This will include optimizing the errors/ missing items found on your site during the SEO audit.
Local Search Optimizations
As a new business owner, you want to get discovered by more potential customers in your locality. And you want this to be done soon. Your WordPress SEO services will include the following optimizations to help you come up in local searches:
- Creating and updating your Google My Business profile, so you start showing up in search results for local searches.
- Using sophisticated codes like local schema markups, your business starts showing up on Google maps and search result pages for its raving reviews.
- Your WordPress SEO agency will ensure the images and videos on your website are relevant and optimized such that it doesn’t slow your site’s loading time.
WordPress SEO services include the following, so you are established as an industry leader:
- Using sophisticated tools like Google Search Console and Ahrefs, among others, you get an in-depth understanding of relevant keywords for your business.
- Through proper keyword research, these experts analyze how to strategically use these keywords in your product descriptions, meta titles and descriptions, blog posts, and web content so search bots can use them as snippets for any query.
- They make your website content both customer and search bot-friendly.
Your WordPress SEO service provider has a team of experts in all things digital marketing. Their web developers will ensure your source code is optimized.
- This means there is less clutter in codes which makes it search engine-friendly.
- Developers will ensure your site performs well even on mobile phones.
So, take the leap and hire a WordPress SEO expert now. Get closer to your million-dollar dream. Create a dent in the universe.
Check Out : Free Guest Posting site list in USA