The biggest cryptocurrency exchanges are categorized as the ones that have a high trading volume. According to this, there are a few crypto exchanges that have impressive trading volumes. However, you cannot simply choose a platform based on its trading volume. There are numerous other factors and aspects you need to consider and analyze before you choose a platform.
This is because, the kind and quality of services offered by each exchange is what sets it apart from the rest and helps the users in determining whether it is good for them to use or not.
Therefore, if you are interested in choosing one of the best platforms and you have a list of largest cryptocurrency exchanges, then you should know some of their details as mentioned below. Knowing these details and features offered can help you determine which of the exchanges is according to your needs and criteria.
Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchanges Include KuCoin
KuCoin is one of the biggest platforms in the market and is known quite popularly around the world. It was founded in 2017 and is now known as the “People’s Exchange”, thanks to its outstanding features and services.
It is a technologically advanced crypto exchange and has been designed to facilitate all interested parties, whether they are experienced or not.
This is one of the crypto platforms that is not available for people living in the USA. Therefore, if you are a crypto investor or trader in the United States, KuCoin exchange might not be a suitable platform for you.
However, if other features of the exchange match your criteria, it can be one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges you can use. Here are other features and aspects of the KuCoin exchange.
- It supports more than 200 digital currencies.
- It requires users to complete the KYC (know your customer) verification to allow the users to withdraw around 500 BTC.
- It uses technologically advanced security systems such as multi-signature offline crypto wallets.
- It allows people to trade with leverage.
- It has an impressive customer support, making crypto investing and trading easy for beginners and experts alike.
- As a user of the exchange, you can also opt for crypto lending and trading bot.
- It supports more than one payment method.
One of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the market is the Coinbase exchange. This platform is based in the United States of America and is arguably the largest platform in the country.
It is one of the most impressive crypto platforms in the market as it has an impressive set of features and services, available for beginners and experts alike.
The trading volume of Coinbase is not the only impressive feature of the platform. It is also one of the safest platforms in the market, considering that it is a licensed and regulated crypto exchange. This also adds to the trustworthiness of the exchange and puts it at the top of everyone’s list.
Coinbase was established in 2012 and is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges now, offering its services to more than 43 million users in 100 countries.
Other outstanding features of the exchange are mentioned below:
- It supports more than 55 digital currencies.
- It offers insurance on cryptocurrencies.
- It launched its wallet in 2018.
- Every user has a private key for their wallet, that adds to the security of the exchange.
- The fee structure is slightly higher than its competitors, however, it is considered to be worth it by the users.
- The beginners can make use of the educational videos and online exams to learn about crypto trading.
- This exchange also offers the Coinbase Pro version, which features trading tools and more that are required by the expert traders.
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world is the Binance exchange. In fact, it is the largest platform and is known for its impressive and outstanding features and services.
It was established in Hong Kong in 2017 and it quickly grew most prominent among its competitors in the crypto market.
Its popularity and success are enhanced by its features that include its security, fee structure, user interface and more. Here are the remarkable features of the Binance exchange, you should know about.
- It is a centralized exchange.
- It has one of the lowest fee structures in the market.
- It supports more than 400 tradeable pairs.
- It uses cutting-edge security features such as AI monitoring, cold wallet storage and more.
- It has two types of trading interfaces for beginners and experts, namely Classic and Advanced.
- It has numerous advanced trading tools.
- It provides free tutorials and guides to the users.
- It also offers high liquidity.
It is not necessary that the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges also match your criteria, trading requirements and more. Therefore, before you choose a platform it is important that you know your options and the features they offer so you can determine which of the available ones checks all the right boxes for you.