It can be quite daunting when it comes to choosing the right tempered glass shelf, and glass display for your needs. There are a lot of options out there, and lots of different types and styles mean having to spend more time looking at them and trying to find one that meets your needs, and style and fits with the budget too. When you are searching you first need to ensure you understand the space this display is going to go in and what you are displaying. It will make sense to try and choose something that is the most versatile so if something changes in the future like place or items, then it will still be useful.
Creating a display that makes people go ‘wow’!
Using glass storage shelving and showcases is a great way to make people who walk in and see your display go wow! You can show off a variety of objects on one and if you want to sell those items, create interest in potential customers to buy the things they are admiring. You can show merchandise off in its most favorable light and use lighting to really accent certain things like shape, color, and such. Here are some things to consider when choosing glass displays.
- How large is the space where you want to place the shelving or cabinet?
- What size are the objects you want to display, how heavy are they, and what shapes are they?
- What type of unit are you drawn to? Some examples include free-standing, low showcases, tower display units, suspended cabinets, wall cabinets, mirrored, countertop cabinets, corner units, and more.
- What lighting do you want to use or are you getting options that come with built-in lighting?
- Are you choosing a display with a tempered glass shelf for storage or for display?
- How many shelves do you need and will you need to move that shelving to change the display now and then, and so you can use different products on them?
- When you make something look more precious you are then going to need to consider security concerns and keep items on your display safe from theft. Make sure if you are displaying high-value items that you also have doors that are lockable for example so they cannot reach in and grab what they want.
- Consider what other display units you have in the space and whether the ones you are thinking of buying will fit with them.
- Consider what material is used with the units as well as the glass, you can get ones that are all glass, metal and glass, wood and glass or plastic and glass for example.
Why choose glass displays?
Here are some of the many reasons to choose glass displays.
- With a glass case, there is less chance of shoplifting as you can see more clearly what is going on over there.
- They help make a space seem larger so you can maximize how you use it.
- It is a good way to make items more tasteful and upscale.
- You can organize items and arrange things in a variety of ways.
- They are very easy to clean.
- It is easy to find things on the display and re-tidy things.