Setting up a Nighthawk router is not that cumbersome, however some users find the process rocket science. Are you also experiencing issues while setting up your Netgear Nighthawk router? Well, you are not alone in the race. There are many more users facing the same issue. But, no need to worry! This article is destined to help those users who are facing issues while making their routers up and running. So, without any more wait, let’s make you aware of the Netgear Nighthawk router setup process.
Here’s How to Set Up Netgear Nighthawk Router
There are various methods you can opt for to set up your router in no time. You can either execute the process manually or use the Netgear Nighthawk app for getting success with the process. Below is the breakdown of various steps shedding light on both the methods. So, let’s check them out.
Method 1: Nighthawk Router Setup using routerlogin.net
- Connect your router to the modem using an Ethernet cable and make sure there is no flaw in the connectivity of both devices.
- Next, plug in the device to a working power outlet and turn it on.
- Once you find the LED lights on your router are showing green, open a web browser on your computer.
Note: Make sure to use a web browser that is running the latest software version and is not carrying browsing junk like cache or cookies.
- Type the default web/IP address of your router in the address bar and press the Enter key.
- You will be taken to the Nighthawk login page.
- Reaching here, type your login details into the given field and select Log In.
- Completion of the step will take you to the dashboard of your Nighthawk router.
- Access Settings and follow on-screen prompts to successfully complete the Netgear Nighthawk router setup process using the manual method.
Method 2: Nighthawk Router Setup using Nighthawk App
Nighthawk app also makes it easy for users to configure their router in a matter of minutes. All, you need is access to super-fast internet.
- Begin the setup process of your router by downloading the Nighthawk router app on your smartphone.
- Keep in mind that the app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. So, no matter which OS you are making use of, you can download the app by navigating to the App Store of your device. However, make sure to download the latest version of the app on your device to avoid any issues during the setup.
- Once done with downloading the app, launch it.
- You will be asked to accept certain terms and conditions, so do the same to proceed further.
- Now, log in to your router using the same credentials you have used for creating a Netgear account.
- If you have not yet created the account for yourself, consider creating it right now.
- Once done, enter the login details to the respective fields and tap Log In.
- The app interface of your Netgear router will reveal on the screen of your smartphone.
- Thereafter, you will be offered certain on-screen prompts. So, follow all the instructions carefully to complete the Netgear Nighthawk router setup using the Nighthawk router app.
Our how-to guide on setting up a Nighthawk router ends here. We hope that following the steps given in the article, you would be able to make your router operational without any hassle. However, consider sharing with us that which router setup method you find easy to execute from the two given above. Your feedback is awaited.
Also Read : free guest posting sites Australia