Overview of registering a company in the United States from India
- There is a fantastic chance for Indian businesses that want to grow or have a non-resident Indian consumer demand to reap the benefits of company registration in USA which is one of the most common ways to start a business.
- Setting up a US corporation for your business is now easier than ever because the United States of America, which has a multicultural population, has a big number of English-speaking citizens and is generally welcoming to foreign firms due to its diversity.
- Dominant as the world’s top superpower, with a GDP fourteen times larger than India’s, it provides one of the most conducive environments for Indian enterprises to thrive.
As a result, as a non-resident seeking US incorporation, one must adhere to all of the standard US corporate rules, with a few exceptions.
Why is it advantageous for Indian businesses to register a company in the United States?
- Although, company rules and regulations are well-developed, and corporate income tax rates are relatively low, it is extremely advantageous for foreign enterprises to prosper.
- However, each state in the United States is regulated by its own set of laws and regulations, which vary greatly from one another.
- If your business is heavily reliant on a single state and its demand for your services, it is prudent to incorporate your company and obtain a Foreign Qualification Certificate.
- Specifically, no state sales tax and a very low franchise tax for small US businesses. Furthermore, non-residents in Delaware are not required to pay a separate business income tax.
Eligibility for Company Registration in the United States from India
Only if you meet the following requirements can you register a company in the United States from India:
- Owner must above 18 years of age or older.
- All Directors must have a valid passport and proof of residency.
- To register a corporation in the United States, you must appoint a registered US citizen as an agent.
- A registered agent is a person or company with a registered address in the province of incorporation.
- It must be operational throughout office hours and gather and validate formal legal and state papers for the company. As a result, the Registered Agent acts as a liaison between you and the US administration.
What Information and Documents Are Required For Our Incorporation?
- Business Name
- Business Type
- Registered company physical address in the United States
- (Y/N) Registered Agent (This is provided for, if you have another address, please mention)
- Business partner’s name (s)
- Business partner addresses (s)
- Ownership: ( percent )
USAIndiaCFO is a corporation with a team of volunteers for US taxation difficulties, including licensed Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and IRS Efile Service Provider, to handle all types of concerns, from tax planning; US tax preparers in India, and documentation to submitting returns. We have over 8 years of expertise dealing with complex tax issues, and some of the tax returns we have frequently dealt with are included below:
- Corporate Tax Returns
- Partnership Tax Returns
- S-Corporation Tax Returns
- Trust Tax Returns