There is a very unique feature of Discord that makes it different from other online texting platforms but there are not many people who do not know exactly how to add the Spoiler tag discord for such people. We are here with the article so that it could be helpful to you.
The Discord allows the users to decorate or you can also say adorn the messages with emojis, gifs and images too along with this it also allows its users to have some features which can help them to achieve more unique effects. This could be done by using the keyboard commands and also the device could be used for the same. This amazing feature will enable the users to add all sorts of things like bold, italics, code formatting, and also spoiler tags.
So, now let us move ahead to steps that will guide you to create spoiler tags in the Discord on your desktop so that you can use this feature.
How to Mark Text Message as Spoiler
- First of all the users need to type in their message in the discord chat box and then using their mouse they need to double click the text and highlight it for further procedure.
- In the next step, you need to look up the icon of the eye which you will find in the small popup window and after finding it you need to click on it.
- Now you need to verify that your text now has two bars that are vertical and then hit the enter button on the keyboard to send your message with a spoiler tag.
- By doing this the message will be sent and everybody can see it but the spoiler part could be seen by only those who will click on it specifically.
How to Add Spoiler Tag using Markdown
Markdown is another option for the users to add the spoiler tags and in this option, your fingers never have to leave the keyboard, so let us have a look at the steps.
- First of all, you need to type two vertical bars before your text like this || which you can type by clicking the shift and backslash key together.
- Now you need to type in your text which you want to send and mark as a spoiler too; for this you do need to put in space between the bars and the text.
- In the next step to add the Discord spoiler tag, you have to type the two vertical bars at the end of the message again. Your message will look like this – ||abc||
- As soon as you will hit the Enter button on your keyboard the spoiler tag will be attached to the message and the message will be sent too.
How to Add Discord Spoiler Tags on Mobile
Before this, we learned to add spoiler tags on the desktop but now we will learn the process to add the spoiler on the discord mobile.
- To begin with it you first need to launch the Discord app on your mobile and then tap on the chatbox where you will be sending your messages.
- Now as you will click on the chatbox your keyboard will appear and you have to type the two vertical bars here too just as you did in the above steps.
- Now after typing in your text after the vertical bars you just need to ass two more bars at the end and hit the enter button to send the message with the tag of Discord spoiler.
- Users must know that they can add discord spoiler image mobile too.