Previously, the Indian government banned 59 Chinese apps including TikTok, UC Browser, Helo, Like, CamScanner and many more. All 59 apps have also been removed from the Google Play Store to avoid new downloads. This step has been taken due to the ongoing tension between India and China. The ban on the apps is in the interest of national security. Millions of Indian users have uploaded videos to TikTok but due to this ban, they are unable to open or download the TikTok app and recover their videos. This post tells you how you can access and download TikTok videos.
Before continuing with any of the steps below, you will require a VPN app. Download and install VPN on your phone.
Method 1: TikTok Download video with SnapTik App
- Open Play Store. Download and install ‘SnapTik’
- Open VPN app and connect to any country (except India)
- Once connected, open any browser and navigate to tiktok.com
- Enter the URL of your TikTok profile (in the format tiktok.com/@username)
- Tap any video you want to download and tap the Share icon.
- Then tap Copy Link
- Open Tikmate or SnapTik.app and paste the link as shown below and click Download.
- Select the ‘Download Video’ option in the 2 options given.
- From there you will be able to download video TikTok MP4 without any watermark.
Method 2: Using TikTok Downloader to TikTok download video online
If you don’t want to download any third party apps to download TikTok videos, you can always use online tools that serve the same purpose. Here we will use the very popular service SnapTik.App (or Tikmate.online) to download TikTok videos.
- Follow steps 2 through 6 from method one above.
- Now navigate to ‘Tikmate.online’ or ‘snaptik.app’
- Paste the copied link in the field provided.
- Click Download.
So we showed you how to access and TikTok download video MP4 efficiently and quickly. You can use the online TikTok video downloader or download the app to make it easier. Good luck.